"ICU JPM Will Provide Excellent, Quality And Virtuous Services Through The Best Governance Practice Effectively Based On The Following Client Charter :
MAIN CORE BUSINESSES
- To produce the Five-Year Development Plan Project performance report to the Ministry within three (3) days upon request.
- To produce program/projects outcome evaluation report within three (3) months upon agreement to the term of reference.
- To provide feedback for the programs/projects outcome evaluation within three days (3) after receiving the agencies application.
- To provide initial feedback on the advisory application, consultation and technical support related to the management of development projects within three (3) days after receiving the application.
- To provide Cabinet Memorandum review to the Ministry within 10 days from the notice's receipt date.
- To provide answer within three (3) days for the project application received through eKhas.
- To generate list of Poor/Hardcore Poor Head of Household profiles from eKasih within two (2) days after all requirements has been clarified and finalized.
1. To response within three (3) days on request to hold SPP II training.
2.To provide initial response within two (2) days for the application/complaints of ICT services received through ICU JPM Call Centre.
3.To response within three (3) days to all public enquiry/complaints.
RECOVERY SERVICES :
If For Some Reason ICU JPM Could Not Meet Their Obligations Within The Time Promised, We Will Immediately Give Assurance To The Customer To Implement The Responsibilities Within The Agreed Time. ”
Notes: This commitment is effective from 1st May 2016 - 31 December 2016 and has been reviewed on 31st March 2015
ICU JPM STAKEHOLDERS AND CLIENTS
- Y.A.B. Prime Minister.
- Y.A.B. Deputy Prime Minister.
- Y.A.B Chief Minister.
- Cabinet Members.
- Chief Secretary to the Government.
- Members of the Administrative.
- Ministry / Department / Federal Government Agencies and State & Federal Statutory Bodies.
- Local leaders, community leaders (JKKK, JKKKP and NGO.
- Target Group.